Our immigration department offers a comprehensive range of procedures, including permits, visas, authorizations, and other public certifications, at both community and international level, whether as a worker, student, employer, for reunification, etc. If you wish to reside in Spain for whatever reason, legally formalize your relationship, obtain a certificate of recognition, acquire Spanish citizenship, or if you or your family has interests in other EU countries, or in countries outside of the EU, get in touch with us and we will help you.

  • Short-stay visas (tourism or studies)
  • Spanish residence and paid employment permit, residence permit for researchers, highly qualified, or seasonal workers, for cross border and transnational workers, etc.
  • Residence permit for self-employment
  • Residence permit due to exceptional circumstances (arraigo)
  • Non-lucrative residence permit
  • Modification and renewal of residence and work permits
  • Procedures for EU citizens (registration certificate, residence card, etc)
  • Family reunification
  • Request for Spanish nationality
  • Recognition of foreign qualifications
  • Study visa
  • Representation in court proceedings
  • Regularization of Spanish residency
  • Document processing

Do you need more info?


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Abrir chat
¿En qué podemos ayudarle?
Optimized with PageSpeed Ninja