At Kernel Legal we also specialize in economic criminal law. We can advise you on both the overall management of the legal requirements of your business, in addition to risk prevention, and. compliance.
If it is too late and your business has run into a problem of this kind, if you think you’ve been individually affected, or if you need to instigate criminal proceedings against a company or individual, our team of lawyers can help you.
We will accompany you throughout the process and provide you with all the tools necessary to find the best solution to your case.
These are some of our specialties:
- Crimes against the Treasury (tax crime, tax and accounting crime, smuggling, etc.)
- Corporate offenses (false administration, falsification of accounts, abusive or wrongful corporate agreements, crimes against the political or economic rights of shareholders, etc).
- Labor-related crimes (accidents at work, contract conditions, workplace bullying, etc.).
- Scams and misappropriations (credit scams, real estate fraud, cybercrime, sham contracts, etc.)
- Money laundering
- Punishable insolvencies (asset stripping, embargo violations, bogus tenders, bankruptcy falsities, etc.)
- Offenses against the market (against intellectual and industrial property, crimes related to company secrets (discovery, disclosure, fraudulent use), crimes related to inside information and the stock market,etc.)
- Crimes related to environmental issues
- Crimes against the public health service
- Economic crimes of a public nature (embezzlement, disloyal management, bribery, influence peddling, contract fraud, prevarication , misappropriation, scams, etc.)